Thursday, May 31, 2012

mama's got a brand new camera

I haven't posted in 6 months, and NOT because nothing's been going on. I have so much to say, but a blog is only as good as its pictures, and our camera has not been up to the challenge. Well, we finally got a new camera because......... our baby girl arrives in FOUR DAYS!

I've been on partial bed-rest and "work-rest" (or house arrest, as I call it) since February, so I have had a ton of time to work on house and baby projects. I plan on catching you up on all of them. Here's a list to give you a idea:

- baby beanie
- crocheted baby girl crown
- blanket for my cousin's wedding
- baby blanket
- carseat warmer
- yoga band skirt
- nursing cover
- booties
- baby sunhat
- baby sweater
- newborn photo props ("stork pouch", etc.)
- nursery curtains
- bedskirt
- baby carrier sling

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head. Those were all things I could do from a mostly seated position without really lifting anything. TV is only interesting for so long.

So excited to bring my baby girl home and excited to finally document all of my projects!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it all! Of the things I've seen, the crocheted purple crown was my favorite! SO cute! ...I also can't wait to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sharing when ever buy a camera then see something in it,, maga pixel ,, Lcd,, its technology ,, Its color,, i tell you when i use the photo camera, then i got the full features in it
    Photo ID Cameras

    ReplyDelete